- What information about you do we gather and how do we gather it?
1.1 We will only collect personal information from you if it is required for us to provide you with a requested service, such as when you contact us or create an account on our website. Some identifiers will be acquired automatically by us, while others will need to be given directly by you. The following is a list of the items on the list.
1.1.1 This data could include the following:
• Contact information, such as email address and phone number; • Identification information, such as user name, date of birth, gender, profile image, and qualification;
• Payment information (only our payment service provider collects and processes this information securely);
• A unique identifier for the device (cookie, IP address, Device ID, Android Advertiser ID, or iDFA ID);
• Additional information about your usage of our Platforms and Services, such as a one-time password issued during registration, your marketing preferences, and so on.
2. What do we do with your personal data and how do we use it?
3.1. Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
Your information may be shared with a limited number of third parties. We may, for example, share your information with the following organisations:
• Business partners who will provide you with requested services. If you sign up for a promotion on our Services that is sponsored or co-sponsored by another firm, for example, your information may be shared with that sponsor. These entities’ privacy practises are not under our control.
• Our payment service provider, who will handle all of our payments. For this purpose, we will provide your complete name, address, phone number, email address, and order details. Your payment information will be collected and processed by our payment provider; we will collect and process your payment information.
We may also reveal your information to third parties in certain additional extraordinary circumstances. This is if we believe the disclosure is required by law or to comply with judicial processes, court orders, or legal or regulatory proceedings.